Garlic is potentially one of the world’s most protean and wholesome foods. While you can use garlic to give flavors to your food it also has a long list of healthful benefits.
Garlic is an extremely important herb with multitude health benefits to take advantage of. It has convincingly sound nutritional profile as well so try to include it in as many foods as you can.
Garlic grows in many parts of the world and is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste.
GARLIC MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
From ancient times garlic is known for its health and medicinal properties. It contains sulfur compounds which are believed to bring health benefits.
- Garlic Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
Garlic supplements help prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold.
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
Large portion of garlic turn up to beat high blood pressure for those with known hypertension.
- Garlic Helps Prevent Aging
Garlic contains antioxidants that protect against cell damage and aging. Garlic is known best for escape of cancer.
- Garlic May Help to Reduce Weight
Weight can be controlled by garlic, add garlic to your meals for weight friendly food.
How to Grow Garlic at Home
Growing garlic is super easy and inexpensive. All you need to do is follow these simply 4 steps
- Break up the garlic bulb into cloves and bury them two inches deep in loose, damp soil keeping the pointed side of the clove facing upwards.
- Water deeply once a week if rain has not fallen. Watering garlic is not necessary unless there is a drought, in which case water sparingly, as garlic hates wet soil.
- Take strict notice of weeds and pests to preserve the flavor of your garlic.
- Once your garlic plant has 5 or 6 leaves, it’s ready to be pulled up.